From:
Rosalie Jalbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 23:50:43 -0400

Does anyone have any information on or actually have ISCHEMIC COLITIS? Is it
related to Celiac Disease in any way? My sister has been hemmorhaging
rectally since Tuesday and is in the hospital as I write this. Those of you
who know me, are aware that my husband, Ron, died exactly three years ago
this week, of Colon Cancer.  I am besides myself reliving that horrible week
with my sister lying in a hospital with this diagnosis. I need to know more
about it for her and for my children since they appear to have a
predisposition to two disease now, Colon CA and IC.  I am also hoping that
there is a doctor on here who can recommend a good physician in the Rhode
Island/Boston area that is up-to-date on this disease as I am not too
comfortable with what has transpired this week regarding her hospital care.
It is very frightening and I would appreciate any help that you can give.
Please write me off-line.

Thanks and hugs,
Rosalie