From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:04:17 -0800
> So now the dilemma is paying through
> >your nose or having meat that is full of antibiotics.

Or we could always pay the fee of a hunting/fishing licence and with a
few shooting lessons get our own meet for the year.  Just be sure to hit
all the hunting/fishing seasons. Deer, boar, salmon, etc.  I myself would
consider it providing I was sure to use all what I shot and not waist any
of it.  I went on a fishing trip in Alaska and brought back a lot of
Halibut.  It's a small fee, but surely cheaper than buying it by the
pound in the store, you know its fresh, and you get a vacation out of it
as well.

Trish