Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:57:46 -0800
Betty, good point, I offered to, but the guy did not seem interested. Ray,
aren't you thrilled about your sales ranking!!

Anyway, did anyone tape the program, I was out of town visiting relatives.

And by the way, the scorn I got about paleo was at an all time high, AND
about vax, everything. Makes you feel like you yourself are the crazy ones.

The relative consumed:

breakfast--at least 2 cups of coffee, low fat high sugar cereal,  no fat milk
mid morning-large cup of strong coffee
lunch-low fat high carb everything
snack-popcorn, coke, or hot chocolate
dinner-low fat high carb
eve snack- more sugar/low fat snacks

He's my age (mid 40's) but appears in perfect health, very vigorous, walks 6
miles a night, no arthritis, only ailment would be childhood
allergies/asthma and I believe still takes asthma and/or allergy meds plus
occasional meds to sleep.

So his life is kind of like  party party and his health is perfect or
seemingly so. I'm wondering if he did a diabetes screening, wouldn't he have
some kind of prediabetes?

ps the only non paleo thing I ate on the whole trip was a teaspoon of peanut
butter. I felt a little weird afterwards and sat down and took my pulse. It
had gone from my resting rate of 72 to 120.