From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:34:33 -0800
>www.chetday.com/protein.html , I'm
>curious to hear what others have to say in response to this site.

Coming from sharing those ideas in the past ( the biggest argument for me
was the percentage of proteins in breast milk as a good indicator of our
proteins requirements ) i am still unsure what to think about that issue. I
posted in the past a question about the low protein content of breast milk
at a time when the human being is growing at the most. why should we need
mpre proteins after this period we should need even less?
Now because i eat instinctively and i am attracted to eat animals products i
follow that and am getting good outcomes at some level ( like llost of
craving? or ability to stay without food for longer period of time
stability of sugar level etc..) but also some unpleasant ones like tendancy
to get inflammed more easely arthritis kind of symptoms .
So i still don't know for sure and go thru doubt.
My take on this artice is that i see that he have an agenda about the
vegetarian issue and report problems mostly associated with cooked modern
meats but skipped completly the possibility of eating the meat raw, from
wilder sources , doesn't talk about the cooked proteins in grains ( and he
use the examples of vegetarians athlets who certainly doesn't limit their
protein intake to fruit and vegetables to reinforce his point )...
So i have a kind of scale in my mind from the worst cooked high proteins and
high carbonhydrates diet to high cooked carbohydrate diet ,  to high cooked
protein diet , to a more balanced diet between raw vegetables fruits and
cooked proteins, to a all  raw
balanced and diverse diet
jean-claude