From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:33:31 -0600
Brad:

There are some great recipes for NeanderThin mayonnaise and NeanderThin BBQ
sauce.  Maybe the Mayo jar seen was filled with homemade kind.  I make homemade
mayo once a week and add green onion, dill, cilantro, fresh horseradish and
more lemon and it makes a sinfully delicious salad dressing and meat sauce.  I
have also made the BBQ sauce and enjoyed it thoroughly.  Of course Ray will
have to respond to your suspicions, but remember I do not think anyone is 100%
Paleo all the time.  We all have our little reasons why we think one thing
should be allowed and another should not.  Presently, I eat cheddar cheese
every now and then.  I love the stuff and it goes great on everything.  I do
get a stuffy/runny nose and feel a little heavy after consuming cheese but I
like to have open faced cheese burgers and taco salad without the taco, every
now and then.

Kendra
NeanderTwin