Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:29:59 -0800
Jean-Claude & all,

I too find the site disappointing, as it is dumbed down & commercial.  But
the books are great!!  Chock full of very detailed science.  Sears is not
your typical diet guru, saying do this, do that.  He explains in exhaustive
detail how food affects every system in your body.  It is fascinating & I
have found it to be quite helpful.  My personal feeling about this diet is,
it is not for everyone, & it may be too hard to do in a strict way, but if
you allow yourself to cheat & not worry too much about being perfect, it
definitely does wonders for improving energy & muscle definition (in my
case).

Diane