From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:07:30 -0500
Kenny Brown asked:

>Need we start a new listserver that deals with a
>paleolithic way of life?

If you wish to discuss it, then the answer is yes. If someone wants to run
such a list, I may be able to get one more list out of St. Johns
University, but I won't be primary list owner.

There are also the free web mailing lists, like onelist.com and
egroups.com, though you get spoiled once you use the searchable archives on
Listserv.

Then the Continuum list to some extent covers the paleolithic way of life
(raising kids ...).

Don.