C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:32:02 -0500
Me, Betty, but we're pretty limited in our songbird populations around here:
too many English Sparrows, Grackles, feral cats.  You're lucky in Va.  You
have the Atlantic Flyway for the waterfowl, you have shorebirds, you're far
enough south for a decent songbird population.

Do you have a decent binocular/spotting scope setup?  Where do you like to
trek?  Are you "into" waterfowl at all?  Do you do avian photography?

-Kyle