C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bonnie Moulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:39:44 EST
Hi~

The shoe and sportwear store where I get Tube socks to wear with my AFO (at only $1:00 a pair) has a lightweight version that I don't mind wearing in the spring (under slacks). Where do you live?  If you want I can see if they have some in "kid size" and mail them to you??  Just to let you know, they are white only.  Does make it eassier to get dressed though when you don't need to rummage around in the sock drawer looking for the matching sock. . .

Bonnie