C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:02:38 -0500
Yeah,

        It's bad enough(from society's view point) to be physically
disabled, but to be physically disabled and have a substance abuse problem!
No way, Jose.
Voc rehab personnel ignore the problem because thay would have to amend the
treatment plan and recovery personnel don't know what the hell to do with
us.
There have been cases of individual's with a seizure disorder go to a
recovery center and they have their anticonvlsants meds taken away because
they must be
"drug free".

Bobby