C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:04:18 EST
There is more I want to add to this, okay?  I am stuck in my house a lot
because of major fatigue problems.  I want to go to church more, and get out
and stuff, but most of the time I just can't do it and I get very, very
lonely.  Here's my big dark secret: I cry a lot about this and it really
hurts.  If I call Trish, she'd be over here in a heartbeat and I love her
very much too.  I can't cry on her shoulder every ten minutes though.  I want
her to be able to cry on mine as well -- it's a two way thing.  But I have a
special place in my heart for all of you.  I really do.  Most of the time
this is my only source of daily companionship.  You guys have saved my
psychological soul practically.  All I can say is thanks.

In a message dated 02/07/2000 9:46:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,