C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:09:40 EST
Does anyone have a favorite microbrew they can recommend?  I have enjoyed
"Dock Street" in the past, and would like to try others.  I don't drink much,
but I like a good beer on occasion and I'd also like to learn more about
wines.  I remember somebody saying once that 'the history of wine is the
history of the world." Interesting statement, huh?

Also, Carla and anyone else interested: Do you ever watch Emeril Live (Emeril
Lagasse)?  He's on the food channel.  If you watch him, just out of
curiosity, what do you think?  I really enjoy his theatrics, but I'm learning
a lot about cooking too.  That guy is fantastic (BAM)!  His recipes for the
week of broadcasts are on the Internet too.  It's on foodtv.com.  You have to
look for "specialty chefs" and his name is there.  It takes you to his pages.

I just put a task chair that is high (I didn't want to say "high chair") on
rollers in the kitchen, and I can finally do things more easily in there
(including washing dishes -- yuk).  It's great!  Now I can cook and move
around the kitchen easily without trying to cope on crutches.  It's
absolutely great, so I thought I'd share.

In a message dated 02/07/2000 8:38:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,