C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:11:16 EST
Hi everyone-

Just a quick note to say sorry I havn't been keeping up with the e-mail the
past few days.   I am just exasuted from all the holiday "hub bub".  I went
to the after christmas sales today at the mall and am going again tomarow as
I got tired before I could look at and find all I needed to.  I am trying to
find a hat, and scarf, as well as a bath robe and a swet suite.  I can't seem
to find a sweat suite in my size-- pitete large. I have been looking for this
for a month.  I did find a wonderfull bargin on some bubble bath and undies.
I am also in the hunt for a polortec vest but couldn't find one I liked in my
size but I am not done looking.  Anyway I am just so totaly wiped from all of
this that I may be a few days before I am able to answer some of your
e-mails.

Yours,
Anee
Webmaster of CPIC