C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 10:47:03 -0600
I agree with everything said - but keep in mind you ARE their kid.   My
mother was still doing the mother thing when I was 40 (married,
self-supporting, etc.).   And my 24 year old TAB son periodically reminds
me that he's not a kid any more (but he reminds me gently, since I'm still
helping him go thru college).

(Bobby, aren't yours still "your kids"?)

Good luck.
Bob