C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 20:16:41 EST
hi everybody. sorry about that blank message. it was acting up.

anyway, over the weekend magic began doing something i never saw any cat
doing. (well i don't know if i should be encouraging it but...)  she steals
the straws out of my cups and glasses, plays with them, and then began
bringing them to me, and I throw them for her and she fetches them and brings
them back to be thrown again.  this afternoon we played that game for about an
hour!  she definitely understands the phrase "go get it!"    But it s so funny
to see this kitten play fetch!  She likes the straws because she figured out I
can't sit on the floor as long as she would like, so i sit back in my recliner
and she jumps up in the chair with the straw and drops it at my hand. then
she'll pat my leg with her paw until i throw it for her.. good exercise for
both of us.  and- this is from a couple of days a  week ago i worked on
throwing a ball for her and getting her to roll it back to me! she's some
smart genius cat!  but i am going to get her own box of straws.

Love,
Tamar