From:
Alan Eugene Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:24:20 +1000
I realize that a SCSI terminator is normally required.  Is there any
reasonable explanation why the scanner would perform flawlessly
without a terminator, but not run reliably WITH a terminator?

Alan

--

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need
for one non-existent."    ---Lord Raleigh (John William Strutt),

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html