From:
"Twin*.*Star" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:26:51 -0500
Ah,~basic~troubleshooting <G>. Make sure system is plugged in, turned on and
measure for voltage at the P/S. Glad to here you solved the problem.

BTW, WRT to the post suggesting a jumper on the mobo. Not saying that some
mobo have jumpers for such but I also know that some, e.g. Soyo, do not.

Daniel Wysocki
Twin*.*Star Computers
770-498-2582 / 800-816-0663
Fast - Reliable - Wallet Friendly