From:
Heathen Girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:37:52 0000

Maybe because not all of us have the same stipulations on what we hold paleo or not? I don't use geography either as a stipulation. I would imagine a good percentage of us do not.

Also, Michael, why do you not like flax seeds? What do you think of the oil? Been taking a small amount of it since I unfortunatly can't afford all the raw salmon I want <winks>.

Melissa

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/