Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:43:31 -0800
Dear James,

Can you get off of the coffee?

 I found that coffee made blood sugar levels variable and I felt hungry all
the time from the dips in blood sugar levels. Can't tell you how much better
I feel off of coffee, Ray's book is right about coffee.

I'm not trying to beat you up on this issue, just trying to help you get off
the bean if possible. Believe me, I know how hard it is to get off of that
addictive drug so I am not judging you.

Mary