Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:38:48 -0800
>  What do you consider to be good endurance? I'm not trying to brag, but I'm
>45 now and like it 3 times a day, 7 days a week

Are you kidding??

. Perhaps that's why women
>don't stick around very long. Here in Austin, we have alot of vegetarians.
>We also have alot of Gays. What's with that?

On the Autism list they talk about how the various pesticides somehow
influence the body to produce more estrogen. In other words, the population
is being feminized by all the spraying and artificial chemicals that
surround us everywhere. My neighbor just nuked her lawn TWICE with Roundup,
and claims to be an environmentalist, with stickers all over her car about
saving the planet! My neighbor on the other side sprayed his entire yard
weekly.....

 Both my brothers are gay. I don't know, but they said on the Autism list
the part about our bodies' hormones changing from all these artificial
chemicals..... but it looks like you don't have too much estrogen, if what
you say above is true!!!!!!!