Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 08:30:32 -0500
Good discourse. :)
 It is my 2" worth that trans fats and processed snack foods, ie,
crackers, chips, cookies, margarine, etc. are the biggest culprit in
heart disease and obesity in this country.  Everything I've read on
trans fat leads me to believe that it is hydrogenated oils that have
make us a sick nation.  Post WWII was the start of it......     Oliva