Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 05:05:40 -0400
I like the liver powder idea but I would like to enjoy some pate instead of
disguising the liver. I am looking for paleo pate ideas (and some accent
signs for the 'a' and the 'e')!

Susan:  On a Macintosh, I have found the accent keys for French words.
1) For the little *hat* for the *a*, type the letter *i* then whatever
letter you want the *hat* on.
2) For the accent slanting to the right, hit *option* then the letter *e.*
(Is that an accent grave? forgot the term! :-(
3) For the accent slanting to the left, hit*option* , then the little
squiggly line key/infinity sign, *~* (which is on the far left on the top
line of my keyboard.
4)  For the cedille (spelling????), the thing that goes under the letter *c*
in the word Francais, hit *option* and *c*, then the letter *c*.

Btw:  I tried adding accents to the word  *pate* (as in fattened goose
liver) then sent it to this list (to be funny) but my computer or the one
that funnels our e-mails to this list totally goofed it up.  Must be a
Macintosh thing.

Au revoir,
Rachel

P.S.  Susan, send me your favorite liver pate recipe and I'll make it Paleo!
:-)))  Don't everyone do this or Don will get really sick of liver really
quickly!!!  Or, else I'll be o.d.-ing on liver!