From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 15:45:07 -0700
>I work out with Cybex machines, lately attempting the superslow>
>protocol.  I try to stick to the "big movement" machines,
> >avoiding the isolation machines.
>
>Todd Moody

I have been doing the SS Method, (superslow) for almost 2 years now.  I
am no longer a slave to the gym.  I am in and out in less that an hour.
I only go twice a week.  I was doing the SS when I was a low fatter.
When I switched to paleo,  the difference was phenomenal.  Every month I
am getting more and more cut.  I have always had a lot of muscle for a
woman, but now I am losing all the fat that covered the muscles of my
youth.  SS doesn't work for everyone I'm sure, but It does work for me.
Trish
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.