Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 09:24:54 -0700
Yesterday I was driving home on a very,  very busy freeway and saw a dead
deer right at the side of the freeway.

I could not stop.

But say you could have, what do you do? do you just  take it or what, do you
have to report it? How do you  do this? And how would I know how to dress
it, etc.

Could you take it to one of the meat shops where  they dress game meat? Do
you report it to Fish and Game that  you found it, etc

Thanks

Mary