From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:27:34 CST
As far as I'm aware, glucagon is secreted by the pancreas when protein is
eaten.  Insulin is secreted by the pancreas in the presence of carbs.  And
being that insulin is a fat storage hormone and glucagon is a fat releasing
hormone, insulin should be slightly reduced and glucagon should be slighly
increased when fat loss is the goal.  In other words, cut back on the carbs,
and eat a little more protein.  I'm not an expert in the paleo field so
someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Justin Hasselman