From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:06:21 -0700
Julie Kangas wrote:

> Are recipes considered on topic?

Recipes are great, when we can get anybody to send them in.
As someone else responded, there is a nice recipe site with lots
of recipes gleaned from the posts.

> I really don't like fruits/veggies but I
> know I need to eat more of them.  Are there
> any other carnivores-in-omnivore's-bodies
> here who can offer some advice?

Not to harp on the subject :-) but good quality organic fruits
and veggies may overcome some of your antipathy.  Most
commercial fruit is utterly tasteless.  Gardening also encouraged me to
learn
ways to prepare and enjoy the exuberant veggies, like zucchini, lettuce
and
cucumbers.  Farmers markets are great too, for fresh tasty food.  In
California you should be able to find good stuff year round.

Lynnet