From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:16:26 -0600
Thank you, someone actually read my post without judging me first and
understood what I meant.  Sometimes thin people can not say anything about
larger people without scrutiny.  My original post stating fat is "painful" to
look at comes from the sorrow and concern I feel for the overweight.  Just
like it "pains" me to see starving people and diseased people.  It is all
painful to look at, as I want so much to be able to help people.  Again
thanks for reading the post and not going immediately on the defensive
because I am thin or whatever and allowing the meaning to not be obscured.

Kendra
NeanderTwin