From:
tom roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:41:04 -0600
Ray, I think you came across as sane and healthy and there will many
people who will want to learn more about Neanderthin and the paleo style
of eating. Yes, the CBS just used you and your hawk as a  photogentic
counterpoint, but there are a lot of viewers smart enough to see the
results you and your family have experienced and they will want to know
more.

And as you have pointed out the advertising benefits are enormous. We
use to have a U.S. Senator here in Indiana who said on many occacions -
I don't care what you say about me, just make sure my name is in the
paper.  People will remember the name of the book long after they have
forgotten where they first heard it or what Ornish thinks of it.

Tom Roberts,  Esquire

-Hey, since almost every one else is starting to use titles I felt I
need one too.  : ) -