NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lippman Tam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:23:26 -0600
Lippman/ I have a 4 yr old daughter who is severely milk allergic.  We fed her
iron fortified formula after nursing (after 5 months) and she turn beet red and
swelled up from head to toe.  She was fed Soy formula instead.  She still has a
bad case of eczema.  She is also allergic to eggs, weeds, tree, grass and dust.
Reading ingredience labels has become a way of life for my wife and I.  Despite
these little challenges, we love her just the way she is. / Toronto Canada