NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:58:55 EST
Libby Rock, on the list for 2 or 3 years, very LI nephew, now 13, and very LI
partner, now 50. We live in RI. Looking back at my partner's family, we
realize now that his poor father's chronically "upset stomach" was obviously
LI, in a big cheese-eating house. More recently, my sister has shown all the
signs of LI and and has also become dairy-free. The list has been invaluable
to all of us. All the food info for a mother and grandmother feeding a small
boy in elementary school was terrific, as was the support of the group. And I
know this has been said before, but the knowledge that we were neither crazy
nor alone in this problem was comforting beyond words. Thanks.