C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:54:32 -0500
I did a similar account for the month of March and 15 people accounted for
85% of all messages on this list.

        I would hope that a "sub-division" does not exist between adults
and parents. We are a community centered around a neuromuscular impairment.
I often wish my mother had had access to a similar list. I don't think she
ever talked to another parent with a CP child.

Bobby