C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:50:25 -0500
It is difficult to wrestle with acceptance of one's limitation. Betty, I am
also on the POLIO list serve and they have a bunch of older people with PPS
and pain and fatigue is a major problem. I am lucky that I still have what
I do at 62. My father retired medically at my age due to varicose veins. A
mechanic on concrete floors was impossible for him. I am lucky to be in a
profession where I have such flexibility, but after 32 years of the stuff,
some days I just want to call Human Resources in put in "the papers".

Don't ever feel bad about whining, like a good cry, people need a good
whine every so often.

Bobby