C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denise Sampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:19:11 EDT
Hello everyone i am new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. My
name is denise and i have a son that was born with hydrocephalus and has
developed cp from it i really joined this group to learn more about cp i
really don't know much about it. anyway my sons name is justin and he is two
years old now, but is only seventeen pounds. he has a shunt in his head for
the hydro and he is also blind. i have been reading letters for this group
and it has been neat to read about others like justin. he receives physical
therapy every week and has to wear a brace on his arm and hand so he doesn't
keep it drawn up to his side all the time but sometimes i wonder if this is
really going to help maybe someone can give me some kind of advice or
something. anyway i am glad to be apart of this group.

                                 thanks  denise