C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:34:32 EDT
I am a cynic and some would consider ab agnostic and I find this whole
discussion about god being or not being disabled is twisted and bizarre to
say the least.
Theologians and philosopher talk about "anthromorphing"God, i.e, discussing
God is no more like man than he is like Saturn(which He made), the Sun(which
He made) or the rattlesnake (which he also created). God is and he exists and
that's all I have to know.
The rest of the doctrine stuff is coporate religion(modern money changers)

Bobby