C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:27:24 -0500
I consulted with some PWD organizations in upstate New York back in 1997. I
have the funniest anecdote about two of those guys hunting deer. One of
them had a general growth disorder similar to dwarfism. He had arms similar
to a seal's flipper, but he used a full sized 30.06 deer rifle to hunt by
using a camera
trip mounted with a gun rack. He also used a Buntline .357 pistol. I've got
a photo of him with the buck he shot.

Bobby