C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:07:36 EST
In a message dated 02/07/2000 9:26:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Throne, sinks, that day and the day of the procedure.  Good news is I gots
 picture proof that I ain't full of it like my husband keeps telling me.  Bad
 news is I get to be radio active Thursday.

We will all be thinking of you.  My Mom had the colonoscopy too, about a
month ago, which started this whole hospital business.  She didn't have fun
either, as I recall.  She kept apologizing for whining about it, and I kept
telling her that the amount of whining she was doing was appropriate for the
situation.  Heck, if you can't whine about something like that, when can you
whine?

 Beth the OT, heres some xtra hugs for you Betty and your mom

Thanks for the hugs from both of us Beth the OT.

Betty the Initialess (like William the Conqueror but without the stress)