C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:04:37 -0700
Yep. I only went with the pump because oral baclofen had some severe side
effects, but the pump doesn't give me those, because the dose of baclofen
is so small, that you get none of the side effects, and if you happen to
get some weakness, then they adjust the pump dosage accordingly. It's only
been the last few years I've been in a lot of pain, so right now, for me,
this is the right thing to do. Who knows, you might be lucky and not have
pain for years, but if you do, you'll have some information you can use. :)

Dana