C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:37:03 EDT
Hi there-

I hope you all are doing well.  soory about the dubble mailings some of you
are getting.

I just wanted to tell you about the fassion  show that I went to tonight.  It
was down at one of the big malls in dallas (North Park for all you locals).
Mode Magize
Anyway it was put onby en and Elizabeth.  I really had fun. It was about 45
min long. They were showing off the new Indigo line.   They severed friut and
brownies and some hurbed-pita bread.  Very good all around.

I did however have one little thing happen I wish didn;t.  I was pouring the
water from the bottel to the cup with ice in it and my hand jerked and some
watter splashed all over the pants of the man sitting next to me.  Ah..well
no biggie, we all do that from time to time.

-Anee