BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:01:12 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/2000 1:55:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I remember being told in the early/mid 70's the attitude at Cornell toward
 woman taking architecture was that it was a good way to find a profitable
 husband.  >>

Here I've just told Lisa and Barbara how smart they must have been way back
when, and it turns out some other bunch of Penis People were telling their
sisters that architorture school was a good place to find a profitable
husband.  Talk about a load of bullshit.... I don't even want to think about
what other lies such people could be capable of telling.

Ralph