BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:55:10 EST
Because this is a warm, caring listserv, I feel safe - safe enough to share
my feelings with you.  I have just been informed that the editorial board of
the International Biographical Centre "would very much like to consider your
biographical details for entry" in its forthcoming volume "2000 Outstanding
Writers of the 20th Century".

While selection for inclusion "cannot be bought", I am also eligible to
reserve my own copy - the "Grand Edition" is $165.00.  I am also eligible to
buy a three-colour diploma ($165.00) and the silver-finished medal (hey,
that's funny, it's also $165.00!).  [Ooops! Forgot to note: maximum of 40
characters on diploma and medal!]

The board making the selection is so distinguished it >>cannot be listed!<<
Wow!
But, I also want to share a deep concern - the awful thought that if, by
submitting my data  (including "Letter of the alphabet under which you wish
to be listed") I was the 2000th entry - the last one - and John Leeke or Dan
the Epic Poet were turned down?  What if - horrors! - there was room for only
a single ... Ken Follett?

Sign me,  Bartleby the Scribbler