Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dr. Kim Shunkwiler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:29:37 -0500
Last year I shared my copy of "Secrets of the Soil" with one of my
patients. He converted his large garden to Biodynamic principles and had
his best crop ever!
Suppossedly, a bushel of biodynamically grown vegetables will weight up
to 30% more than one using chemical fertilizer - much more nutrient
dense. It is similar to treating the soil homeopathicly with nutrient
fertilizer.
Dr. Kim