Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:33:14 -0500
Amadeus Schmidt wrote:

> Dori Zook wrote:
> >Here's my techie question.
> >Something about giving up dairy cut my
> >'cravings' for sweets while increasing the
> >sensitivity of my taste buds.
> >Any ideas as to why?
>
> I've not an answer, but would like to add my own
> experience. I introduced some totaly animal
> free weeks once a year - this included
> dairy-free of course.
> I experienced an enhanced sense of smell after
> 2-3 weeks and also generally enhanced senses.
> Maybe that was due to the cut out of dairy only.
Could also be adrenal exhaustion. People with chronic
fatigue syndrome/fibromyalgia and people under a lot
of physical and emotional stress often find their
senses (particularly smell) getting more acute. They
also are more irritable in general and specifically by
noise.

A diet high in carbs would have a tendency to put extra
stress on ones adrenals.

Ilya