Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 09:16:02 -0600
  After reading the study about a one year meat diet, I knew that there
would be changes. Such changes are pretty self evident. Kind of like when
you change the brand or type of dog food you give Fido. Fido gets the trots
and then goes normal after a period of time. My flora was probably not in
good shape to begin with and that's why it took longer. I found eating alot
of nuts helped make my stool firmer. Apples help also, but some kinds of
fruit, like bananas, make it worse during this transitional period.

`