Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:45:52 -0700
-
>I had been getting wild Alaskan salmon in glass jars from Walnut Acres, but
>for awhile they keep saying it is back ordered and they don't know when
>they
>will have any more. I have really been counting on this product. Does
>anyone
>know another reputable place where I can order it?
I don't know about canned salmon in glass jar.
But i am drying fresh ,wild  salmon from BC canada, at low temperature
 below 40 celsius, 105 farheineit).
The oil is raw and certainly of better use for the body than the overboiled
cooked salmon in can. It tastes wonderful and provide an easy snack to eat
that i carry along with me to give to my young son (2 and half).
I sell it for 35 canadian dollar the pound  ( that correspond to a 8 pounds
fresh fish aproximately) or exchange it for other paleo raw food that you
might have like raw nuts in shell or other dry meats
jean-claude