Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 13:39:50 -0700
I realize this is basically off-topic, but since vaccinations are DEFINITELY
not paleo, perhaps someone here can help.

My school is requiring me to take two MMR shots, separated by a month.  The
school is Maui Community College.

I want to get some idea as to how dangerous vaccination shots are..  I have a
very reactive immune system, it seems -- I am allergic to a LOT of foods, some
foods I'm very (dangerously) allergic to.

I don't want to give up my entire life plans because I must take a vaccination
shot!  Is there some way I can get a objective look at exactly how dangerous
they are, what problems to expect, if any, and how to minimize problems if they
occur?

I am especially worried about it because I am so reactive to foods, medicine,
and so on.  My IgE allergy tests (blood) were basically off the charts.  The
lab told me they saw such things very, very rarely.  Furthermore, I tend to
have a lot of side effects whenever I take any medicine.  In fact I always have
some side effect, and a couple have been dangerous, hospitalizing me for a few
days, even when most people would rarely react to a medicine.  I am also worried about what
might be in those shots other than the dead virus.

Any ideas?

Erik Hill