Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brett Crosby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:36:10 +1030
Judith,
If I understand correctly, there is a percentage of the population who have an
extremely low insulin response to a high-carb diet. These people can eat sugar
buns and not have a problem. The rest of us get to put on weight whenever we
pass a sugar bun on the other side of the street.
Perhaps if you post some of the numbers one of the more informed can interpret
them for you.
Cheers

Brett