Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:02:58 +0900
I want to know what people really think about D'Adamo's book.  I mean,
besides the fact he has non paleo and disputed status foods...and all the
myriad of stuff he doesnt say about oils and all the scientific data he
lacks.  What about his thesis that health boils down to blood types?  What
do people really think?  What about O's and autoimmune disorders and thin
blood and all that...all the diseases he says people of blood types are more
susceptible...and the soy and type A's or whatever and breast cancer?

Paleoperplexedly,

Judith