Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Raymond, Charles E. x1280" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:31:08 -0500
My $45 bucks worth on the ketosis thread, I notice that when I drop into
ketosis my urine has a foul smell. This is how I can tell when I'm
definitely in ketosis. I drink close to two gallons of water a day so that's
not a concern for me. I also drink Green Tea on top of my water consumption.

Did anyone notice that the "it's wonderful to be fat" folks on the 48 Hours
program were given little air time also? I thought it was an amusing attempt
by them (48 Hours) to try and show a parallel to Ray. Did anyone else notice
that they had to do a close up shot of the bacon frying away on the stove?
So now, people saw really fat people eating a pan full of bacon, and as Todd
put it, some unqualified nutcase eating the same thing. So if you don't want
to be fat and nutty, avoid eating FAT. I noticed that the close up shot of
the fat people's bacon frying also had a big fat gallon of milk on the
counter next to the frying pan. What a riot, 48 hours was so sure to capture
the different types of foods that the others were eating and yet they only
show the fat people frying a pan of bacon. How dense do you have to be? Ray
told the goofballs that we also eat vegetables and fruit, yet they
repeatedly stated it was an all protein diet. It's clear to me my friends
that this was a hatchet job from the very beginning. They never intended to
do Neanderthin justice or the Paleo way of eating for that matter. Being
that my wife will listen to and believe everyone but me, I heard "You're
going to kill yourself eating like that" for the rest of the night. Thanks
48 Hours, as if  I didn't have enough crap to deal with already. She let it
be known that she would be very upset if eating this way kills me. I said
that I too would be very upset if I died from eating this way. So Ray, I
better not die from eating this way or I'll be back to haunt you. ;-)

I'm surprised that Janet Reno hasn't sent in the boys to burn Ray's house
down yet, and accuse him of having a dangerous animal in his house. Remember
Hawks can kill, there are numerous drive-by Hawkings everyday. The kids are
bringing Hawks into the schools, I once owned an assault Hawk it was fully
automatic. Maybe the FDA will drop food pyramids onto Ray's house, storm the
place and demand that he quit living naturally? I have to add this, I
watched a cheesy show the other night called "Escape from L.A." with Kurt
Russell as the infamous Snake Plisken. At some point the general or whoever
he was, went down the list of banned items in the new U.S.A. red meat was on
that list. Part of a silly story line to a movie? You decide.