C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bonnie Moulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:22:41 -0400
 . .I have not had a great week health-wise and am just catching up on lots of e-mail.

When I made efforts to try to catch up I realized that I had lost a lot of mail, most notably the responses from those of you who expressed an interest in being interviewed for the New Mobitlity article on aging with a disability. (as you can imaginr this made me feel LOTS BETTER).

I know that both Steve Margolis and Bobby Greer were kind enough to agree to be contacted by phone.  Could you guys re-send your contact info or call me (briefly) at my office to leave a phone# in my voice mail box and I will call you back so that you are not paying long distance. My office # is 1-215-204-1485.  Anyone else who is interested and is willing to talk by phone is welcome to call as well, long messages via e-mail are hard for me right now (many migraines in past week and did something???!! to my back as well.)

Ken, would you be interested in talking about your pugilistic experiences with your docs?  Anne, how about you?  I would like to include your webpage in a list of resources I'm preparing to go along with the article.

Thanks Folks,
Bonnie and Claude