C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 06:51:39 -0800
Hi Gang,

I'm still here!  A friend asked if I could post this to this list.  After I
told her all about you, she thought you all could help.

Peace,

Vince

From:                   "Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     "Brenda Harrison" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "INTERNAF" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: [internaf] Help wanted!
Date sent:              Wed, 9 Feb 2000 02:42:08 -0500
Send reply to:          "Joe" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Brenda and all,

You mentioned Zanaflex instead of Baclofen.  Is there any info out
there on this med.?

Joe

> There is a fairly new (new to me) muscle relaxant called Zanaflex.
> It controls almost all my muscle jerks. The one side effect I had
> was nightmares. Maybe it was just adjusting to the drug. Also, I
> don't take
as
> much as the doctor recommended. I usually take 1 gram per day.
>
> It is a little stronger than baclofen. In my case, I couldn't take
> too
much